The exhibition included drawings, layouts, photographs. The presented exposition occupies 7 halls of the Enfilade of the museum and presents more than 300 objects, many of which will be shown to the public for the first time.
The project is dedicated to the legacy of the outstanding engineer and inventor Vladimir Grigoryevich Shukhov (1853–1939). The exhibition became the largest show of Shukhov’s creativity over the past twenty-five years and brought together works from the collections of the Archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian State Pedagogical University, and the A.V. State Museum of Architecture Shchusev, the Central State Archive of Moscow, the Institute of Light Structures in Stuttgart, the architectural bureau Burkhalter Sumi Architekten in Zurich, etc.