Natalya Vasilyevna Pershina graduated from the textile department of V.I. Mukhina. Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR since 1973. She taught at the High School of Fashion. Since 1965, participates in city, regional, republican and international exhibitions. In 2008, she participated in the anniversary exhibition of the Union of Artists (St. Petersburg).
Among her works:
- a theater curtain for the Textile Institute (painting), a sketch in conjunction with V. A. Pershin;
- Decorative fabrics for the college for the preparation of bartenders and waiters (sketch together with V. A. Pershin);
- decorative fabrics for the Library. V. I. Lenin (Moscow), (sketch together with V. A. Pershin);
- decorative fabrics for the conference hall of the Research Institute of the Defense Industry;
- tapestry for the Clothing House in the city of Kostroma (together with V. A. Pershin);
- a set of works for the Russian Theater in Ufa: three curtains on the stage, painting and application, five tapestries for the foyer (together with V. A. Pershin);
- Tapestry "White Dreams" for the hotel "Pulkovskaya" (together with V. A. Pershin);
- Tapestry "Music" for the hotel "October".
In 2008, N.V. Pershina made a decorative panel for the Prometey Research Center.