Choose a language
Use Arthive in the language you prefer
Sign up
Create an account
Register to use Arthive functionality to the maximum

State Museum "Tsarskoye Selo Collection", Pushkin

Pushkin, st. Magazinaya, 40, Pushkin
The Tsarskoye Selo Collection Museum is a state art museum of fine art in the city of Pushkin, St. Petersburg. It was opened in 1990 in the mansion of the widow of the state adviser Maria Stetkevich, built in 1909 according to the project of the architect Gustav Gustavovich von Goli.

The museum’s collection contains more than 6,000 paintings and graphic works by masters of pictorial-plastic realism of various schools and trends, from the 1910s to the present. The core of the museum is the work of representatives of the Leningrad avant-garde of the 20-90s of the XX century. The works of the artists who made up the Arefevsky Circle, one of the early communities of the Leningrad avant-garde, are highlighted in a separate exposition. Also, the museum’s collection contains works by artists of the Moscow school of painting of the twentieth century.

Museum site.