I work in different techniques and styles, I use different materials (I like experiments), besides the artistic direction, I also like to do needlework.
The greatest pleasure is in mixing techniques and materials.
It is exciting to give new or second life to old things. Research and work towards Art Upcycling and Art Recycling.
The results of my students are energized, I like to inspire and let them believe in my creativity. Create programs of creative leisure for all ages.
The main goal is to create beauty around! Add color to life!
- work experience over 10 years
- practitioner and researcher, I study and learn from my own results continuously
- versatility, I admire and use to make various materials and tools, all the time in search and practice of new and new
- I took part in various creative projects and exhibitions, both free and paid, I have a lot of experience in participating in completely different projects with different conditions
- collaborated with various companies, famous people and stars, international diplomatic missions in Ukraine, international and Ukrainian organizations, namely - Ukrainian Fashion Week, Elle Ukraine, Dolce & Gabbana, BenjaminMoore Ukraine, Akt Zavod Platforma, Folk Ukraine, Slava Florova Art Piсnic , Lamoda .ua, HandMade Expo, Charity Bazaar IWCK 2012-2020 years, World Bodypainting Association 2018, Art Arsenal, Alley of Artists, Ukrainian Cultural Fund - School of Cultural Management and Creative Industries, various studios, centers, including children's and many others - the list goes on
- I print all my works on different bases and things, my prints are presented on various international platforms, such as displate.com, fineartamerica.com, liveheroes.com, redbubble.com, saatchiart.com and many others
- more than 6 years of experience in conducting training (individual and group lessons, holding art evenings on holidays, art corporate events, art plein airs in the open air, and also went to a summer children's camp as an art teacher for 3 years in a row)
Further only more ... Creativity throughout life