Visitors will see a collection of sculptures created before 1800, framed by canvases of European painting of the XIV-XVII centuries from the collection of the Dresden Old Masters Gallery.
The exhibition is timed to coincide with the opening after the restoration of the famous Semperbau am Zwinger building. Extensive accent lighting allows paintings and sculptures to appear their best. The walls are covered with red, green and blue fabric, the colors of which also help to orientate. In general, the result of the restoration makes an exceptionally magnificent impression, which is second to none.