I was born in 1990 in Leningrad. I have great artistic ambitions and have been painting since early childhood. In 2006 she graduated from art school number 2 in St. Petersburg. I am interested in art as a theorist / researcher, and as a practitioner. In 2017 she graduated from SPbGUKI, specialty - art history. My area of interest now is: contemporary art, design, science fiction, meditation.
I began my career as an artist in 2017 with my first personal exhibition in the Borey Gallery (St. Petersburg), entitled The Nightmare of an Art Critic. This was followed by two more solo exhibitions and five collective. My paintings were exhibited in the “Borey Gallery”, the space “Golitsyn Loft”, IFA (creative union of artists of St. Petersburg), the “Pig Snout” museum, etc.
The global idea of my work is I. My works are sharp, ironic and conceptual. I draw inspiration from the Soviet poster, German expressionism, multrealism. Mostly I work with acrylic. Over the past three years, I have formed my clear, recognizable style. The main character of my paintings is a woman - an artist. Creating posters, I conduct my in-depth research on the place and role of women in modern society, the world. I share with the audience the sharp and frank results of my research. Drawing allows me to visually express what is not always possible to convey in words.
I also do graphics, create surreal portraits with many details in mixed media (paper, acrylic + pens, liners, pencils, ink, markers).
Some of my paintings are marked by famous figures: Andrei Bartenev, Tatyana Nikonova, American actor - performer of the role of agent Cooper - Kyle McLachlan.
My works are successfully sold in St. Petersburg and Moscow, are in private collections in Russia, S.Sh.A. and Finland.
- "Who is that sleeping?" Gallery "Borey", St. Petersburg. February 2019
- "Eto ya!" Golitsyn Hall, St. Petersburg. September 2018
- "Nightmare of an art critic." Gallery "Borey", St. Petersburg. February 2018
- SamFair - 2019. Participation in the Contemporary Art Fair as part of the Pig Snout Gallery. Street Art Museum. St. Petersburg. October, 2019
- Collective exhibition in the framework of the festival "Petrodzhaz". Art Gallery "Sky". St. Petersburg. July, 2019
- "Cream cheese is blooming." Exhibition for the 55th anniversary of the cheese "Friendship" "Cheese Exchange". St. Petersburg. June, 2019
- "III Women's Exhibition". Gallery "Pig Snout", St. Petersburg. March 2019
- "Northern". Collective exhibition dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Arkady Severny. DK Gaza, St. Petersburg. March 2019
- "Work of the Year 2018" IFA. St. Petersburg Creative Union of Artists. December 2018
Artworks liked by1 user