Russian landscape painter. Was born in Odessa. Studied at the Odessa Drawing School (1886 - 1890, under K. Kostandi). In 1890 he entered the Imperial Academy of Arts (student of P. Chistyakov). Member of the Odessa Society of Fine Arts. He taught at secondary educational institutions in Odessa. Was a member of the TYURKH. Exhibitor of TYURH exhibitions. He painted delicate lyrical landscapes. From 1920 he lived in Constantinople, from 1929 - in Paris, from 1930 - in Vilna. The creative heritage is presented in museum collections in Russia and Ukraine.