A van with an advertisement for alarms in Moscow in the 1950s
The author of the advertising quatrain is Sergey Mikhalkov.
The design of the car is based on a 1957 poster.
On October 9, 1950, the USSR Ministry of Commerce approved order No. 830 "On the state of trade advertising and measures to improve it." He ordered "in large cities to expand the practice of using advertisements <...> on the sides of motor vehicles and vans; use these advertisements to advertise the best and newly opened trading and public catering enterprises, various forms of commercial services and advertising of certain goods. ”