In the 1920s — 1930s he studied in private art studios in Moscow, V. Polenov, V. Rosinskaya, Fallis, since 1917, at the higher art school of p. P. Konchalovsky and M. A. Dobrov. Since 1916, participant of exhibitions. Participated in exhibitions TPHV.
Works of the artist are in the Tretyakov gallery, state historical Museum, the Pushkin Museum, the Museum of history and reconstruction of Moscow, the Scientific research Museum of architecture in Moscow.
Honorary member of the Moscow club of exlibrises